- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose and situation of the data processing, our company collects the following personal data:
- Job role/Business
- Email address
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UX, my dear with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter online
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you our newsletter, and occasionally we might ask for feedback or tell you about a special offer or new service
- Ensure you’re able to use the site in your preferred language
How do we store your data?
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. TSL encryption for our website). In doing so, we take into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing as well as the existing risks of a data breach (including its probability and effects) for the data subject.
We store the personal data as long as this is necessary for the purpose of processing and/or a legal regulation obliges us to do so.
UX, my dear would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, if you sign up to our Newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop UX, my dear from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the UX, my dear.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
UX, my dear would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request UX, my dear for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that UX, my dear correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UX, my dear to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that UX, my dear erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that UX, my dear restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to UX, my dear’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that UX, my dear transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +49(0)160 95101252
Or write to us: UX, my dear, Mansteinstr. 29, 20253 Hamburg
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Remembering your language preference
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – UX, my dear uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – UX, my dear uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +49(0)160 95101252
Or write to us at: UX, my Dear, Mansteinstr. 29, 20253 Hamburg
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UX, my dear has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hamburg Information Commissioner’s Office.
Hamburgische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Ludwig-Erhard-Str 22, 7. OG
20459 Hamburg, Germany